Monday, December 16, 2013

why daily joi?

So, you maybe wondering- why Daily Joi?

I have said for a few years now that I was going to name my first little girl Daily Joi so that I would always be reminded to have daily joy. To me, it meant that I should try daily to find joy in the little things in life. Why the spelling? Because everyone spells Joy with a 'y' and I can't be like everyone else! Unfortunately, my last name is now Bailey and my husband refuses to name our little girl Daily Bailey{we don't even have kids yet!} so I had to use it somehow.

So,  you may be asking- what will I find on this blog?

I'm not quite sure! What I do know is-You'll hear about my joys {which are many}, my heartaches {which are few}, ideas that I'm passionate about, and lots more. In fact, I'm sure I'll span MANY topics {so beware}. I am passionately curious!


No comments:

Post a Comment